Share your story better
with our 1-minute manna
Get fresh manna every
morning in your inbox
Get fresh manna every morning in your inbox
Fri, Aug 05, 2022
This week was wine week for my blog, and I wanted to wash it down with 10 of the best jokes on the Internet about wine.
- The first thing on my bucket list is to fill the bucket with wine.
- I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.
- What is a hangover from wine called? The Grape Depression
- What did the grape say when it was crushed? Nothing, it just let out a little wine.
- Did you hear about the little grape who didn’t want to be made into wine? Unfortunately, he was pressed into service!
- I’ve trained my dog to bring me red wine. It’s a Bordeaux collie.
- Do librarians like white wine? No, they like theirs well red!
- What kind of wine do they serve at the horse races? Chardon-neigh!
- What kind of wine is aged to purr-fection? Mos-cat-o!
- What’s the secret to enjoying a good bottle of wine? Open the bottle to let it breathe. If it doesn’t look like it’s breathing, give it mouth-to-mouth.
If you could only drink one bottle of wine for the rest of your life, which one would that be? Do share!