Share your story better
with our 1-minute manna
Get fresh manna every
morning in your inbox
Get fresh manna every morning in your inbox
Some error has occured.
Take the time
Tue, Sep 15, 2020
Things that don’t take much time to do:
- Procuring a domain name online
- Starting a social media account
- Running an online ad campaign
- Subscribing to a paid MarTech tool
Things that take a bit of time to do:
- Writing a blog post
- Building a website
- Selling to the right prospect
- Monitoring your analytics
Things that take a lot of time to do:
- Brand strategy to decide on your brand name
- Creating a social media strategy
- Building an online ad campaign
- Researching the best MarTech tool
- Developing a blogging blueprint
- Designing an effective website architecture
- Segmenting your prospects correctly
- Setting up your analytics strategy
Execution demands far less time than strategizing in most cases.
Take the time to:
- Prepare for success.
- Pick your battles.
- Plan the journey.
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.
- Marketing is a marathon, not a sprint. Know the difference so that you can run the race well.
- The gold medal is awarded to those who finish well, not those who bolted out of the blocks.
Tell me where your patience and strategizing has paid off in the long run.