Share your story better
with our 1-minute manna
Get fresh manna every
morning in your inbox
Get fresh manna every morning in your inbox
Trump blogs, dumps blog!
Mon, Jun 07, 2021
Donald Trump deleted his blog last week after blogging for just 29 days.
This is akin to 99% of other blogs, which are guilty of these seven sins of subscription:
1. There’s no real, distinct, and sustainable strategy (especially for acquisition) or validation of blogging assumptions.
2. There’s no proper evaluation of the bloggers’ capacity, capability, or commitment to quality content.
3. This blog was probably initiated because someone thought it would be a source of great traffic and conversion.
4. The focus is on the invitation to subscription and sharing.
5. The plan is followed for the first few days before reality and realization kick in.
6. Expectations are dashed when only a few people subscribe with no real engagement.
7. No meaningful metrics are instituted or measured to help you decide when to nail or scale the blog.
But there’s a better way to do this right.
Stop by tomorrow to see a checklist for building a blog that’s intentional, impactful, and increasing daily in relevance
Is your blog guilty of the above seven sins? Click here and make your confession.